• Diabetes increases the risk of foot ulcers, foot wounds, foot infections
• Good Diabetes Footcare reduces these risks.
• Every person with diabetes should have a foot check at least once
• People with nerve damage, poor circulation or other foot problems
may need to be seen more often.
• If you haven’t had a foot check, ask your GP or Practice nurse to sort one.
• If you develop a foot ulcer or wound or infection, see your GP
immediately for assessment. It’s URGENT or call:
Advice: call 0151-290-2000
New appointment: call 0151-430-1234