Welcome to the Trust's Staffing Solutions page where you can find out everything you may need to know about working flexibly via the Trust bank. The Staffing Solutions Team oversee the provision of bank staff across all wards and services at St Helens, Whiston and Newton Hospitals, including Marshalls Cross Medical Centre and Newton Intermediate Care Service. We regularly recruit across a number of different roles, some of which are as follows:
- Healthcare Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Operating Department Practitioner
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- General Practitioner
Please click here to view and apply for our current bank vacancies.
If you wish to apply for a bank vacancy which is not currently being advertised, you can email Bank.Recruitment@sthk.nhs.uk and our Recruitment Team will add you to our enquiry list so that details of any future vacancies are forwarded onto you.
Why should you #JoinTheBankNow?
- TRUE weekly pay
- Additional annual leave
- 24 hour self-booking system via our Employee Online App
- Chance to choose your own working hours
- Opportunity to gain experience across a wide variety of clinical areas
- Flexible hours across a choice of shift patterns
- Access to NHS pension scheme
- Paid Trust Induction
- Paid Fundamentals of Care training (only applicable to Health Care Assistants)
- Access to online payslips
- A friendly Staffing Solutions Team on hand 7 days per week to support you
- Access to internal Trust vacancies
- Enhanced pay for unsocial hours
Please note that if you are currently employed by another NHS Trust as a Band 5 Registered Nurse we will pay like for like whilst undertaking bank work here at the Trust, on the basis that your most recent payslip is provided as part of your pre-employment checks.
Any questions? We're always happy to help…
Contact our Staffing Solutions Team at Staffing.Solutions@sthk.nhs.uk or on 0151 430 1302.
Keep in touch with us…
Click the below images to visit our social pages.