St Helens and Knowsley Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust is not only one of the largest employing organisations in Merseyside and Cheshire, it's also one of the best in England and you can be a part of our team.
Whatever area you work in, as a member of our award-winning staff, you'll have the opportunity to work in modern hospitals with state of the art facilities and be fully supported with training and development programmes.
- Our staff rated the organisation as the BEST acute Trust in Cheshire and Merseyside in the National NHS Staff Survey 2014
- We were ranked in the top 100 places to work in the NHS (NHS Employers and Health Service Journal 2014)
The Trusts Education, Training and Conference Centre provides a modern and comfortable learning environment for our staff and state of the art educational facilities to aid in the delivery of high quality education and training.
The centre has a large, modern lecture theatre
4 IT rooms
4 Clinical skills rooms
2 simulation training rooms
1 student training room
5 seminar rooms
We offer an extensive range of fully funded apprenticeships, covering such diverse areas as business administration, healthcare support, catering and IT which enable staff to gain skills, confidence and knowledge in their role, resulting in better patient care.
• We are Investors in People accredited.
• Offer excellent staff benefits including on site, Health, Work & Wellbeing Service dedicated to supporting managers and staff within the workplace providing a range of services including holistic therapy, counselling and wellbeing initiatives and events such as the NHSNW Games.
• The Trust has an Employee of the Month Award and also organises an Annual black tie Awards Presentation Evening.
For more information about our current vacancies, volunteering opportunities or to find out about a wide range of NHS Careers please click on the menu buttons on the left hand side.
Many thanks and we wish you every success in any subsequent job application that you make.