The Trust provides Contraception and Sexual Health Services in St Helens.
Please click here for our clinic locations and times.
All sites share the same record system and you can make use of the service wherever you feel comfortable.
The service is free and confidential to both self-referred patients and patients referred by their doctor. Please click here for our range of services.
The service is a walk-in service, no appointment necessary.
The service offers a full range of Sexual Health Services including:
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy Testing
- Contraceptive Pills
- Long acting methods of contraception (Coils, implants and injectable contraception)
- Testing and treating of individuals with symptoms of sexually transmitted infections
- Testing for individuals who do not have symptoms and wish to be tested
- Online Testing for chlamydia and gonorrhoea
- Online condom ordering for local residents over the age of 18
- Psychosexual issues
- Individuals living with HIV infection
- Smear Testing
Our main service is based at St Helens Hospital, Contraception and Sexual Health, Orange Zone, Lower Ground Floor, St Helens, WA3 9DA. Telephone 01744 646473
The walk in clinics can be accessed at the following times:
TAZ Young Peoples Clinic (up to 19 years old). First floor, Millennium Centre, Corporation Street, St Helens, WA10 1DH. 01744627465
Newton Community Hospital, Outpatient Department, First floor, Bradlegh Road, Newton-le-Willows, WA12 8RB. 01512904785
Woodside Healthcare Centre, Woodside Road, Haydock, WA11 0NA. 01744 457345
Tuesday 17.00-19.00Go back to the top