All Visiting Suspended from 25th March 2020
Until further notice 1 visitor only is permitted for:
- Patients who are receiving end of life care
1 birthing partner only is permitted for women in labour
This must be agreed with the nurse/midwife in charge of the ward/department
No other visitors are permitted to visit any other ward at any time.
Please stay at home, protect your families and our NHS staff
Contacting the ward
- Please agree 1 main point of contact per patient, this should be the only person to contact the ward staff by telephone
For further information regarding visiting restrictions please click here to contact the Trust's Patient Advice and Liaison Service available from 08.00 to 17.30 Monday to Friday tel: 0151 430 1376 firstname.lastname@example.org
Outpatient Appointment Information:
- The Trust in the process of rearranging all non urgent outpatients appointments and surgery. All patients will be contacted directly.
Visit our maternity page
for more information.
If you have coronavirus symptoms:
- a high temperature (37.8 degrees or higher)
- a new continuous cough
- If you live alone, stay at home for 7 days
- If you live with others, all members of the household are to stay at home for 14 days
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.Read NHS advice for staying at home here.Only use NHS 111 coronavirus service if:
Use the 111 Coronavirus service
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home
- your condition gets worse
- your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
Official information sources
For a British Sign Language
Coronavirus information video please click here For guides on social
distancing in different languages please click here For COVID-19 guidance in different languages please click here
If you are concerned about Coronavirus (COVID-19) there is lots of official information online from the NHS and Public Health England. Please refer to the list of official resources below for the latest guidance and advice.